CONTACT THE AGENT:
Office Phone 1-721-54-55-700
CALL US NOW
This prime mid-island location is a few-minute commute to Philispburg or short drive to Simpson Bay and to The International Airport. Virtually across the street from Little Divi resort and all the amenties it offers, makes it easy to enjoy the Caribbean sea and lifestyle to it’s fullest. And the most amazing feature is the “truely” breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea, the Cruise ship ports and all the twinkling lights of the colorful Philispburg.
Watch the Heineken Regattas, the many firework displays throughout the year and all the carnival activity from the comfort of almost any room in this villa. This 3 storey boutique hotel/villa has a total of 10 bedrooms and 12 full bathrooms. Each bedroom boasts it’s own ensuite and closet space. Truly ready for a VRBO setup or luxury hotel.
There is an expansive 450 m² deck perfect for weddings, gatherings and outdoor events. With the pool, outdoor bar and BBQ area, you can imagine the amazing galas that could be hosted overlooking the sparkling lit ships leaving port in the night across Great Bay.
There is also an outdoor shower in this area and gym room with a view. Backup generator insures comforts for your family and guests. Hurricane shutters on all windows for safety.
• Royal wooden entry doors from a roomy courtyard/driveway and 2 car garage.
• 3 bedrooms with Jacuzzi tubs, walk-in closets. 2 with private balconies overlooking Great Bay.
• 2 spacious main sitting livingroom areas
• Large industrial size kitchen with everything needed to host large functions
• Ceilings soar to above 15 feet in main sitting area.
• Spacious dining room that could seat 20 or more easily.
• Intricate ceiling design adorns the cove above the sitting area.
• Large separate laundry room ready for large volume.
• 4 Large bedrooms, each with it’s own ensuite and 2 featuring private balconies overlooking Great Bay.
• A large covered patio perfect for private functions or dining, also with a view over Great Bay.
• A main hall space that can be used for indoor weddings, dining or specific business meetings or functions.
• A large circular sitting area with curved staircase
• Separate 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with outside entrance.
• It’s own laundry facility.
• Rear driveway and service entry with additional multiple parking and gated entry.
Parking & Courtyard Area:
• Caretakers unit in garage building
• Solar heaters for water
• Large guest room for multiple beds (3 queen sized)or convert to a private suite/studio.
This property has been professionally appraised in 2013 at $3,725,000USD. Appraisal available for serious inquiries. This property is freehold land.
*All measurements are approximate.