Hide the Map

Blueberry Hill

$ 269,000
Beds : 3    Baths : 2    Property Ref no : 580      
  • blue-berry-hill-madam-estate-main click on image to enlarge blue-berry-hill-madam-estate-main
  • blue-berry-hill-madam-estate-1 click on image to enlarge blue-berry-hill-madam-estate-1
  • blue-berry-hill-madam-estate-3 click on image to enlarge blue-berry-hill-madam-estate-3
  • blue-berry-hill-madam-estate-4 click on image to enlarge blue-berry-hill-madam-estate-4
  • blue-berry-hill-madam-estate-5 click on image to enlarge blue-berry-hill-madam-estate-5
  • blue-berry-hill-madam-estate-6 click on image to enlarge blue-berry-hill-madam-estate-6

Property Details:

About this Property:

“Blue Berry Hill”

The Blueberry homes are located in Madame Estate close to Philipsburg and have amazing views of the harbour and Philipsburg. There will be a total of 12 homes of 2 and 3 bedrooms. The community will feature a common pool and playground, security gate and nice gardens.

All homes have private yards and are perfect for young families and professionals. Some of the bigger lots have the option of a private pool and parking lots for 2 cars.

The 2 bedroom homes start at $269,000 and the 3 bedroom homes at $309,000.

There is a down payment of 10% when purchasing now. This money will remain in escrow with the notary until the homes are finished. The other 90% is due when the homes are finished and then you will receive your key as well. The first homes will be ready in early 2016.

Please note that homes no. 1 and 8 have been sold already and no. 2 and 5 are reserved.