This Sint Maarten landmark property is named after Her Royal Highness Princess Catharina-Amalia of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau, Villa Amalia is truly an architectural gem on the Dutch Caribbean island of St. Maarten.
Villa Amalia’s modern design is inspired by the lush landscape, expansive views and to experience the maximum enjoyment of the luxury Caribbean lifestyle.
The indoors and outdoors flow seamlessly creating the perfect harmony with nature and the environment. Brilliantly designed, almost every room experiences the beauty of the sea and amazing breaths of warm sea breeze.
This landmark villa has raised the level on St. Maarten / St. Martin to the highest construction standards. From quality of construction materials and tradespeople to furnishings and finishings, the owners and architects have been fully immersed in creating perfection.
What is behind the walls is as beautiful as what you will see on the surface. Combine all that with one of the last sea-front acreages on the island, the slight elevation to maximize view, and cozy but lavish design, and you will view this Villa as the bar for all other properties on the island.
Caribbean ocean front Villa in Barton Estates, Guana Bay, Hill Sint Maarten / St. Martin. This sparkling luxurious one-of-a-kind ocean front villa is the essence of being spoiled.
Approximately 7,000 sq. ft of air-conditioned space on an exclusive cul-de-sac in Barton Estates St. Maarten. Villa Amalia views span Guana Bay and the vast blue waters of the Caribbean ocean. In the evenings, enjoy the sparkling lights of the Villas long the shore and in the hills and passing ships.
Surrounded by gorgeous rock outcroppings on the shores, this villa sits up high off the water to maximize the views of the landscape, sea and surf. A gentle staircase takes you right to the water’s edge and long sandy beach.
This quality and location of ocean-front land in Sint Maarten / St. Martin is rare and limited, so if that is what you are looking for, this could be your opportunity to own a prime Caribbean dream property.
Built to the highest standards, Villa Amalia boast 6 large bedrooms, each with their own private and well-appointed ensuite, a guest home and a garage with caretakers suite.
The custom winding exotic wood staircase leads to the entertainment and additional lounging area. The lap pool features sun tanning platform and LED lighting and overlooks the beach and expansive Guana Bay. And of course outdoor bar, bath and 2 showers (of course).
Features & Specifications of Villa Amalia:
The main house has 5 spacious bedrooms, all appointed with their own full and luxurious ensuite bath; what you would expect and more.
The separate smaller villa has a full ocean facing gym and spa. The building consists of 2 levels. Designed as an in-law, or nanny/servant suite on the upper floor, or even guest space.
The upper level has a full kitchen with ensuite and the bottom level is the gym with spa area.
– Hurricane proof windows, 3 point locking system and additional storm materials to prevent damage.
– Double showers heads in most showers including 3rd rain shower head in some bathrooms. Master bath has contemporary soaking bathtub.
– The house is furnished with contemporary Miami furnishings.
– Extra-large outdoor fans for maximum comfort (Brand is: “Big Ass Fans”)
– Ample parking for many vehicles plus full circular driveway.
– Gated driveway with security system.
– The villa was constructed over & above code and built and managed by a Civil Concrete engineer whom specializes in steel and concrete.
– Indoor and outdoor covered terrace area for main house is approx. 9,500 sq/ft. Indoor and outdoor covered terrace area for studio is approx. 2,000 sq/ft.
– 755 sq/ft pool, 60� long with 6 inch deep splash area for sunbathers and children.
– Beach Front/Beach access/ elevated with paved secure paved path and gates.
– Specifically designed to be rented out to the high end clientele, corporate events & retreats, weddings and celebrities. $18,000 per week in high season and $30,000 for Christmas/NY/Regatta weeks.
– Fully air-conditioned with each room having a separate a/c unit for individual comforts.
– Top of the line high end efficient Mitsubishi air-conditioners with factory coated
– ADSIL Anti corrosion on the outdoor units, complete with warranty
– Automated roll down mosquito/privacy screens in all bedrooms and living areas.
– Tray ceilings with cove lighting.
– Pool table/games room with large screen TV.
– Cable, satellite and internet wired. Phones in every room.
– House is built on solid granite rock foundation
– Wheel chair ramp
– Over 150 palms trees planted.
– Sheriff Security system and latest generation technology. Surround sound stereo system with indoor/outdoor speakers.
– Wet Bar with wine fridge & ice maker upstairs entrance level.
– Indoor and 2 outdoor dining areas with barbecue area.
– Wolf and Subzero appliances with 5 year warranty with dealer on the island for servicing.
– Contemporary kitchen with double ovens for catering.
– Contemporary kitchen island with Italian quartz and seating for 8 – 10.
– Interior dining for 12 person.
– Electric security gates and golf cart paved path to beach.
– Clean modern lines throughout Villa while keeping the island’s warm touches throughout with wooden ceilings, teak curved staircase and exquisite detail.
– Garage with caretakers studio.
– Quad for driving to beach.
– Pool table/games room with adjacent TV room.
– Main and supporting beams have 1 inch rebar. Concrete strength is p35
– Recessed lights and lighting fixtures will be true LED and recessed USAI with triple coat paint finish on the trim, consisting of a Zinc Primer, white color, clear coat.
– All screws and nuts used were either stainless steel or galvanized.
– The entire villa and Suite are poured concrete, no blocks anywhere except the outdoor shower attached to bedroom #4.
– All interior walls have been sanded velvety smooth with 2 coats of premium Tecnicoat.
– Roof is insulted for soundproofing and heat resistance.
– Concrete floors and all beams were poured in one solid pour to prevent having seams or weak-points.
– The supporting beams and concrete flooring were cured according to the engineering high standards and frames were not removed for 28 days till curing was complete.
– All columns are 40cm wide; well above standard requirement.
– Graf/Exofor Septic system installed with 15 year warranty. System is set up to automatically recycle and store in an irrigation system to water gardens/vegetation. R-R-R.
– Concrete was kept wet and damp under tarp for several weeks after pours to gain maximum strength.